Last updated: October 11, 2020
Information We Collect
To best serve your needs, we periodically collect certain personal and technical information from you.
Personal Information. We collect certain personal information when you voluntarily provide it. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, testimonial, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us. The information is collected with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes and will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes. Your personal information will be collected by lawful means and will be protected by reasonable safeguards against loss, theft, and unauthorized access.
Collected information may include:
- The Internet address from which you accessed our Services (both your IP address and MAC address)
- The date and time you used our Services
- Whether you are a new or returning visitor
- The page from which you exit our Services
- What country you are visiting from (your network location)
- Your mobile carrier
- The Internet address of the web site from which you linked to us
- The name of the file or words you searched for, the items clicked on a page, and the browser and operating system used
- The average number of pages visited and the average time spent on our Services.
- Remembering your account preferences
- Understanding how you use our Services
- Improve site functionality and user experience
There are several different types of cookies. Our Services use the following types of cookies:
- Functionality Cookies – We use functionality cookies to recognize you on our website and app and to remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising Cookies – We use advertising cookies to collect information about your visit to our website or app, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, the words you searched for, the items you clicked on, and the page you last visited before exiting our Services. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. If you do not accept cookies, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient will be disabled, and some of our services may not function properly as a result.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We want to provide you with the best possible Internet experience and to fulfill your orders exactly as you requested. In order to make your experience a pleasant one, we collect information that allows us to, without limitation:
- Provide services to you through our Services
- Send you promotional offers
- Customize our communications to you
- Share your positive testimonials or feedback with others
- To identify system performance or problem areas.
- To retain information needed to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Information We Share with Others
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties without advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
We also may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links through our Services to other sites. These sites operate independently of Copper Seed and have established their privacy and security policies. We encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your Personal Information. We intend to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we collected from you.
We use a variety of current technologies and processes for the protection of information we collect and we limit the information we provide to third parties. We have security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet and we cannot promise or guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Do Not Track Requests
Please note that at this time we do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals from your browser as there is no uniform technology for recognizing and responding to these requests.
California law permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us information about the categories of personal information we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared your personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. By law, you may request this information once per year. We must provide it to you free of charge.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information in the Contact Us section below. We reserve the right to request further information to verify you are a California resident.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided in the Contact Us section, below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
If you are a resident of Nevada, you may request we limit the sale of certain personal information to third parties for resale or licensing purposes. You are entitled to register your preference for limits on such sales in the future by contacting us.
Please contact us via e-mail with the subject line, “Nevada Do Not Sell Request”. You must include your first and last name, zip code, the e-mail address connected to your account, or, if you have terminated your account, then the e-mail address connected to your terminated account. We reserve the right to require further information to verify you are a Nevada resident.
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
Our Services is not intended to be used by individuals under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent. If you believe we received information from an individual under the age of 13, please contact us at our email address listed in the Contact Us section below. We will take all reasonable efforts to remove the information. For information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit the Federal Trade Commission website.
Updates to this Policy
We may, in our sole discretion, modify or update this Policy from time to time. Therefore, you should periodically review this Policy. When we make any material changes, we will update the “effective date” of the Policy.
We always welcome your questions and feedback.
For privacy-related issues, please contact our agent for this purpose at:
4275 Lochurst Drive Pfafftown, NC 27040